The SUNDAY studios & apartments prioritises the values of the health and safety of their staff, and guests, and wishes to provide a thoroughly enjoyable stay.
Our enterprise complies with all rules and regulations implemented in order to provide a healthy and safe environment as dictated by the World Health Organisation protocol for COVID-19 and the Greek authorities.
Individual hygiene measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- Provided PPE for the staff and sanitisation stations in different places at the outdoor area.
- Staff training for the safe and correct use of PPE .
- Staff training for emergency plan and protocols in case of a possible COVID-19 infection.
- Overseeing of all third parties (deliveries, customers, maintenance etc) entering the hotel, and compliance with all required social distancing, and use of PPE if required.
- Continual staff training on how to maintain personal hygiene, and preventive measures in all areas.
- Required staff training to immediately inform management to enable the action plan in case of suspected COVID-19 symptoms and/or possible infection, so as to quarantine and follow appropriate procedures and protocols.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water.
- Hand contact, and all close contact should be avoided between guests and staff and third parties. A safe distance of at least 1.5 metres is required in all work and non work areas.
- We comply with all required health measures, protocols and regulations. A maintained 1.5 metre social distancing with strictly no personal contact with the customers, and frequent hand washing, and disinfection.
- Staff will be available to offer guests detailed COVID-19 information health protocols and assistance concerning public, and private hospitals, and local pharmacies.
- Staff will be provided with appropriate PPE, Medical kits, including single use masks, hand sanitiser, and sanitised hand wipes, long sleeved robes, aprons and laser thermometers.
- Hand sanitizer is available in reception.
- The receptions high touch surfaces are frequently disinfected and sanitised.
- Prompt check in and check out to enable reduced capacity in the reception area.
- Key cards will be disinfected and sanitized.
- Check out is before 11am and check in from 3pm. Rooms will be thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitized with a disinfection machine (fogger).
We keep a record of the persons who lived in the hotel – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, email)-, in order to be able to communicate with close contacts of any case of COVID-19, which may be identified afterwards. Attention is paid to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all visitors are informed that a record is kept for public health reasons.
- Housekeeping staff will wear the appropriate PPE
- All rooms, public spaces and surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
- Thorough deep cleaning, disinfection and airing of rooms between change of guests.
- Thorough room cleaning and disinfection upon customer departure
- Removal of decorative pillows and bed throws etc
- Doors and windows will be remain open, as and when required to air rooms and public areas.
- Hospital grade aerial surface disinfection machine (fogger) and disinfectant will be used throughout the place.
- Public spaces will be aired
- Sanitisation stations will be provided throughout the hotel
- Frequent cleaning and sanitisation of high contact surfaces and areas.
- Signage for customers to remind, and maintain social distancing
- Cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces.
- Frequent PH and chlorine measurement, and maintained required regulations
- Required safe 2 metre distancing between sunbeds sets and between tables.
- Sunbeds will be disinfected between each and every use.
- Guests are obliged to follow instructions for showering before using the pool.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of the shower and public toilets.
- Guests are obliged to sanitise hands before entering and use the BBQ.
- The BBQ high touch surfaces are frequently disinfected.
- The playgrounds high touch surfaces are frequently disinfected and sanitised.
- Guests are obliged to sanitise hands before entering in the playground.
- Bar staff will wear the appropriate PPE
- Tables and chairs are disinfected before every use from the guests.